Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies.
By submitting the papers to Journal of Physics and Electronics the authors affirm the following:
-the paper is not considered or published by other scientific journal;
-any part of the paper is not taken from other sources;
-results from other sources included in the papers were referenced properly.
All submitted manuscripts are checked for plagiarism before publication with relevant software.
If plagiarism in the submitted manuscript is established, the paper will be rejected by the journal.
Please submit your manuscript as one file only by e-mail to email@example.com.
You may use this file as a template to prepare your submission file. It will quicken publication of your submission.
Name(s) of the author(s)
The affiliations and address(es) of the author(s)
Abstract should have 200–250 words. The abstract should be informative and full of substance. Please do not use any undefined abbreviations or unspecified references. The abstract should be understandable without reading the paper.
Keywords: 4-6 items.
Research papers should not exceed 16 printed pages. Please use MS Word (*.doc).
Use internationally accepted signs and symbols (SI units).
Title should inform about the content of the paper in a condensed form. The title should not exceed 13 words. A full research paper should have following components:
- Name(s) of the author(s)
- The address(es) and affiliations of the author(s)
- The e-mail address, full telephone and fax no. of the corresponding author
- Key words (indexing terms), normally 4–6 items
- Material and Methods
Review paper may have any number of sections of any names. Only Conclusion is obligatory.
1. Moiseyenko, V. N. Spontannoye parametricheskoye rasseyaniye sveta v prostranstvenno-neodnorodnykh nelineynykh sredakh na osnove fotonnykh kristallov / V. N. Moiseyenko, M. P. Dergachov, V. G. Shvachich // Optika i Spektroskopiya. – 2012. – Vol. 112, No. 2. – P. 223 – 225.
2. Moiseyenko, V. N. Spontaneous parametric light scattering in spatially inhomogeneous nonlinear media based on photonic crystals / V. N. Moiseyenko, M. P. Dergachov, V. G. Shvachich // Optics and Spectroscopy. – 2012. – Vol. 112, No. 2. – P. 198 – 200. – ISSN 0030-400X.
3. Gulov, A. V. Optimal one-parameter observables for Z' searches in process / A. V. Gulov // e-print arXiv: 1308.4837v1 [hep-ph].
4. Martin, P.M. Handbook of deposition technologies for films and coatings 3rd edition / P. M. Martin. – 3rd edition. – Amsterdam: Elsevier, 2010. – 912 p.
5. Mukhopadhyay, N. K. Alloys Compounds / N. K. Mukhopadhyay, G. V. S. Murthy, B. S. Weatherly. – Singapore: World Scientific, 2002. – 206 p.
6. Andreev, M. V. Determination of Parameters of Fractional-Rational Model Using Interpolation by Continued Fraction / M. V. Andreev, V. F. Borulko, O. O. Drobakhin, D. Yu. Saltykov // Conference Proceedings of the Intern. Conf. on Mathematical Methods in Electromagnetic Theory. – London, 2006. – P. 264 – 266.
7. Moiseyenko, V.N. Creation and investigation of optical properties of nanocomposites on the base of synthetic opals and active dielectrics / V. N. Moiseyenko, M. P. Dergachov, A. V. Yevchik, G. I. Dovbeshko // International research and practice conference “Nanotechnology and nanomaterials (NANO-2013)”. Abstact book. – Bukovel, Ukraine, 25 August – 1 September 2013. – P. 143.
Please use the table function, not spreadsheets, to design tables. Tables should be self-explanatory. Tables are placed in the text just after its first reference. They should be mentioned and numbered consecutively (e.g. Table 1). Please provide an informative title at the top of the table.
Each column should carry a brief heading. Tables will be reproduced in the journal as presented in the final submission. Please do not insert huge tables, which cannot be fit within the page margins. Details of statistics and description should be disposed beneath the table body as a footnote. Use asterisks for significance values and other statistical data.